Hybrid-Photovoltaics 2015 Symposium
10 - 11 Dec 2015
Campus Adlershof, Berlin (Germany, Forum Adlershof)
The "Hybrid-Photovoltaics 2015 Symposium" is the concluding event of the Helmholtz Energy Allianz "Hybrid photovoltaics".
The topics of Symposium include:
- charge and energy transfer mechanisms at organic/inorganic hybrid interfaces
- charge generation mechanisms at hybrid interfaces
- photonic enhancement of charge generation
- theoretical methods to describe electronic and optical excitations in hybrid materials
- hybrid organic/inorganic photovoltaic devices: optimization and energy generation concepts
- perovskite solar cells.
The organizers cordially invite you to present your work at the Hybrid-Photovoltaics 2015 Symposium. > Abstract Submission
- Prof. Norbert Koch
- Dr. Johannes Frisch