Welcome to the SNI 2010
The SNI 2010 will provide an overview of condensed matter research at large scale facilities of the past years. Highlighting the complementarity of the methods used, the conference will boost the scientific exchange and offer a framework for a wide range of topics and interdisciplinary networking.
Main topics are:
- Nanostructures and Nanomagnetism
- Methods and Instruments
- Dynamic and Spectroscopy
- Magnetism und Superconductivity
- Time-resolved experiments
- Experiments mit FEL-radiation
- Chemical processes und kinetics
- Soft matter
- Life sciences
For curious people there will be two public lectures, which will demonstrate the benefits of using neutrons, synchrotron and ion radiation in a selected research field.