Graduate and Research Schools
HZB is involved in several Graduate and Research Schools that support the education and funding of PhD students.
HZB Graduate Schools in cooperation with universities:
- Graduate School MatSEC - Materials for Solar Energy Conversion
- Graduate School FIT - Future Information Technologies
- Graduate School HyPerCells - Hybride Perovskite Solar Cells
- Graduate School Advanced Materials - novel materials and systems for electronic and optoelectronic structured support
Research Schools in cooperation with several partners:
- Helmholtz International Research School on Hybrid Integrated Systems for Conversion of Solar Energy - HI-SCORE
in cooperation between German and Israeli universities and partners
- Helmholtz Einstein International Research School on Data Science - HEIBRiDS
A cooperation between 6 Helmholtz centers located in and around Berlin and the Einstein Center for Digital Future.