Version 2.5 (09 July 2015):
- Auger recombination according to Richter et al.
- intra-band and Schottky barrier tunneling through spikes in the conduction and valence bands at interfaces
- additional charge transport path through trap-assisted tunneling in high electric field regions of bulk materials (Hurkx model)
- new help file system (compatible with Windows 7)
- new default AM1.5 spectrum: "ASTM G173-03 Reference Spectra Derived from SMARTS v. 2.9.2"
- default solver: SparLin
- n_optical=1 as default
minor minor changes:
- new default parameters for 1D model
- calculation of I-V curves according to 1-diode model
- Optics: Lambert-Beer Absorption with multiple passes through the layer stack
- Auger recombination: according to Altermatt; according to Kerr/Cuevas
- functional dependance of the electrical layer properties (linear, gaussian, error function, exponential)
- Boundary modelling: ideal electron- / hole-contact; insulator boundary