News & Events
Our next Hi-Score online meetings will take place on March 15th and June 7th. Please save the date!
Hi-Score Online Meeting 25th January 2021
Please find the full program here!
Webinar Series (Recordings can be accessed on Sharepoint)
- POSTPONED TO LATER DATE! Prof. Norbert Koch, Humboldt University - Electronic Properties of Metal Halide Perovskites: Gap States, Doping, and Experimental Best Practice
- 13.01.2021 Dr. Cellina Cohen-Saidon, GIF Israel (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Funding opportunities at GIF and tips for writing a strong proposal
- 03.12.2020 PD Dr. Daniel Abou-Ras, HZB (9-12 am Berlin time) - Possibilities and Limitations of Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) on Halide Perovskites
- 18.11.2020 Dr. Francesca Toma, Berkeley Lab at University of Carlifornia, US (at 4 pm Berlin time) - (Photo)electrocatalysis at Work: Understanding Chemical Transformations
- 11.11.2020 Prof. David Tilley, University of Zurich, CH (at 10 am Berlin time) - Semiconductor-Heterojunction Approaches to Solar Water Splitting
- 04.11.2020 Dr. Fatwa Firdaus Abdi, HZB (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Overcoming Material and Device Challenges in Solar Water Splitting
- 09.09.2020 Dr. Sonya Calnan, HZB (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Towards high efficiency tandem hydrogen generation solar cells
- 02.09.2020 Dr. Ronen Gottesman, HZB (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Overcoming Phase-purity Challenges in Complex Metal Oxide Photoelectrodes
- 26.08.2020 Prof. Dan Oron, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Coherent Low Frequency Raman Microspectroscopy
- 19.08.2020 Prof. Menny Shalom, Ben Gurion University, Israel (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Synthesis of Carbon Nitride Based Materials for Solar Fuel Production
- 12.08.2020 Dr. Sivan Rafaely-Abramson, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Exciton Phenomena in Functional Materials from Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- 24.06.2020 Dr. Daniel Gravé, Ben Gurion University, Israel (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Extraction of the mobile charge carrier photogeneration yield spectrum in metal-oxide photoelectrodes
- 17.06.2020 Dr. Omer Yaffe, Weizmann Institute of Science (at 2 pm Berlin time) Anharmonic Semiconductors - Lessons Learned from Halide Persovskites
- 11.06.2020 Dr. Thomas Dittrich, HZB (at 2 pm Berlin time) Tutorial on surface photovoltage measurements
- 04.06.2020 Prof. Christiane Becker, HZB (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Light management in perovskite-silicon tandem solar cells
- 14.05.2020 Prof. Lioz Etgar, Hebrew University, Israel (at 2 pm Berlin time) - Low dimensional perovskite: stability, solar cells and nanostructures
- 05.05.2020 Prof. Eva Unger, HZB (at 2 pm Berlin time) - The lifetime of perovskites. Part 1: Birth and Adolescence
- 30.04.2020 Dr. Martin Stolterfoht, University of Potsdam (at 2pm Berlin time) - The efficiency potential of neat perovskite films and the role of interfaces in perovskite solar cells
Awards and other Hi-Score News
- Hi-Score student Markus Schleuning im Interview bei hzb blog science
- Hi-Score student Max Grischek as co-author in new publication of Science Magazine Monolithic perovskite/silicon tandem solar cell with >29% efficiency by enhanced hole extraction
The HI-SCORE students Aleksandra Nikolaeva and Sebastián Caicedo-Dávila have passed successfully their doctoral defenses on September 15th 2020. Congratulations!
- Hi-Score student Johannes Sutter receives Poster Award in best Visual Presentations 2020
- Hi-Score student Max Grischek receives Erhard Höpfner Thesis Award
- Berlin Science Award: Young Talent Award for Steve Albrecht
- The official start of HI-SCORE was February 1st, 2018.
Joint Hi-Score and HyperCells Meeting Online 12.-14.10.2020
Please find the final program here!
You can find all pdf and video presentations on our HZB cloud. For access, please contact us directly.
Events of interest to the HI-SCORE community:
- MRS spring meeting in Phoenix Arizona April 13-17, 2020
- nanoGE Fall Meeting Berlin Germany November 4-8, 2019
- 5th International Conference on Perovskite Solar Cells and Optoelectronics (PSCO-2019), Lausanne, Switzerland from 30 September to 2 October 2019
- 22nd Sede Boqer Symposium on Solar Electricity Production on September 24-25 2019
- Quantsol - International Summer School on Photovoltaics and New Concepts of Quantum Solar Energy Conversion in September 1-8, 2019 in Hirschegg, Austria
- HZB Photon School 2019 in Berlin-Adlershof from 11th to 22nd March 2019.
HI-SCORE in the media