In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a student (not PhD candidate) in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or related disciplines. You should have completed at least two years of full-time study in your major discipline at university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your stay at HZB.
- You have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Duration of stay: July 6 to August 28, 2020
- Working time 40 hours/week
- Poster presentation by the end of stay
HZB will provide you with:
- An internship contract of 8 weeks to work on a project.
- A subsistence allowance for the whole contract duration of 1700€ gross for external participants and 900€ gross for students of the universities located in Berlin and Potsdam.
- Travel expenses will be subsidized up to an amount of 500€ to help you with the costs of travel between Berlin and your residence.