|30.3.1997||Senior Scientist, Hahn-Meitner-Institut, Berlin|
|1.1-30.3.1997||Visiting professor,Chemistry Departement Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia USA|
|1990-1994||Scientist, Hahn-Meitner-Institut, Berlin, Scientist Hahn-Meitner-Institut, Berlin|
|1989-90||Chemistry Associate Professor, Hassan II University , Faculty of Science, Morocco|
|1987-89||Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Guest-Scientist, Institut für Anorganische Chemie, Ludwig Maximilian Universität München Prof. H.P.Boehm|
|1986-87||Postdoctoral position, Materials Science and Engineering Department, University of California Los Angeles (Prof. J.D. Mackenzi|
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 1986 - "Doctorat d´Etat (mention très honorable)" (PhD with distinction) Supervisor: Prof. J. Livage Dissertation: Preparation of electrochromic tungsten oxide films by acidification through a proton exchange resin of a tungstate solution. Research involved the study of the polycondensation process. Elucidation of the gelification and crystallization mechanisms. The Sol-Gel prepared film is used in an electrochromic display device.
- "Doctorat de 3ème Cycle" (French thesis) 1983 Supervisor: Prof. J. Livage Dissertation: Polyoxometalates preparation and identification. Electrochemical and photochemical studies.
- M.S. Degree in Spectrochemistry and structure 1981 (M.S. with distinction)
- *Mohammed V University (Morocco) 1980 - Bachelor of Science in Chemistry ( Rang 1st )
*Other aspects of scientific research.
- Schlumberger Company (Paris) 1984-86 Part time work in the
- GIERS research center on the electrochromic display device based on the Sol-Gel prepared film.
- Organizing commitee member (contributions selection) 1987 of the Third International Conference on Ultrastructure Processing of Ceramics, Glasses and Composites, San Diego, California.
- Referee for the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids
- Referee for Solar Energy Materials
- Referee for the Journal of Sol-Gel Science
- Referee for the journal of Physical chemistry - Referee for Chemical physics letters - Referee for Journal of the american chemical Society - Referee for Nanoletters