6th International Workshop on CIGS Solar Cell Technology
29 - 30 April 2015 in Berlin, Germany
Once again, the well-established workshop will be dedicated to CIGS solar cell technology, combining scientific and technological aspects with their industrial applications.
The "IW-CIGSTech 6" is being organized by PVcomB the technology transfer-oriented research institute of the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie.
The workshop consists of invited talks and discussions on present status and future prospects of compound semiconductor technologies. The number of invited participants will be limited to about 100. Activities in the CIGS sector are distributed worldwide and accordingly we invite CIGS-experts from Asia, Europe as well as the USA to participate.
List of Speakers
- Avancis - Jörg Palm
- Bosch Solar CISTech GmbH -Axel Jasenek
- crystalsol - Axel Neisser
- EMPA - Ayodhya Tiwari
- HZB/PVcomB - Christian Kaufmann
- IRDEP - Daniel Lincot
- Manz - Bernhard Dimmler / Kay Orgassa
- Midsummer AB - Esko Niemi
- Solar Frontier - Katsumi Kushiya
- Solibro - Philipp Kratzert
- TNO/Solliance - Mirjam Theelen
- Tokyo Institute of Technology - Akira Yamda
- TU Berlin/Fraunhofer IST - Bernd Szyszka
- University of Luxembourg - Susanne Siebentritt
- ZSW - Dimitros Hariskos
Here you can find the program.
Special: This year you can get an one-day-ticket (only Tuesday, 28th April) for the special price of 100 € at the on-site registration for the Printed Electronics Europe 2015 (Website) if you participate the IW-CIGSTech 6. Details of the process will follow.
In April 2014, the 5th Workshop on CIGS Solar Cell Technology was held in Berlin-Adlershof with more than 80 participants. This year, the workshop will once again be an event offering a perfect opportunity to meet CIGS experts from research and industry in an informative and relaxed atmosphere.