inEXEQ, the EXED (E,q)-range calculator TIPS:
- The interface is full of hovertext comments (tooltips).
- Main functionality is the reciprocal-space mapping.
- Ranges given as 1:2 will result in integration.
- Ranges given as 1:=.1:3 will map from 1 to 3 with an 0.1 step.
- The chopper speed is set to be the same for first and last chopper
- At least one of the h, k, l, dE axes must be of the min:step:max format.
- Axis range specified as a letter (e.g. h=h) will lead to integration in the entire valid range.
- 1D, 2D and 3D plots can be generated.