Call for Application “Helmholtz young investigator groups”
We are looking for excellent scientists who are interested in working independently on a topic and building up their own group at an early stage of their career.
- early scientific independence for excellent postdoctoral researchers
- funding of a least 300 000€ p.a. for five years for your research group
- a permanent position in case of a positive midterm evaluation
- professional skills training by the Helmholtz Management Academy
- close collaboration with a university
Apply if you have the following qualifications:
- between 2 and 6 years of research experience after your doctorate
- international research experience
- an exceptional scientific record
- an innovative research project in one of the research field of the HZB
- strong motivation to set up and lead your own research group
To participate in the pre-selection process, please submit a CV, a list of publication and a two-page outline of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28 February 2020
We are looking forward to your proposals!