Search for news
Sear results - Keyword: Homeoffice
- HZB re-certified as a compatibility-friendly company againHZB has been certified as a family-friendly employer since 2011. Now the research centre has successfully completed the re-auditing process and developed further measures to promote a life phase conscious working culture. The certificate is considered a seal of quality for the company's compatibility policy and is awarded by the board of trustees of berufundfamilie Service GmbH.
- Enjoy your holidays: Video greetings from Bernd Rech, vol. 4The summer holidays have been startet, time to catch our breath and recharge our batteries. In a video message Bernd Rech reports from the Scientific Retreat. He thanks all colleagues for the creativity with which they found new ways of working together during the pandemic. He is looking forward to the second half of the year, but for now he wishes everyone nice holidays and thanks all those who are holding down the fort at HZB.
- Video greetings from Bernd Rech, vol. 3
After six weeks of minimal operation, life is slowly returning to both HZB locations. The laboratories open, although under strict security precautions. In a video message Bernd Rech tells us that he is very much looking forward to the open laboratories and new results. However, he also emphasises that it is still advisable to work from home in order to avoid infections. He expressly thanks all employees for their creativity and team spirit over the past weeks.
- Happy Easter Holidays!After three weeks of home office and minimal operation, Bernd Rech addresses all employees again with a short video message. He thanks them for their creativity and open-mindedness and wishes everyone a Happy Easter!
- Working in the home office - important IT tools and hints for IT security
Due to the current corona situation, many colleagues work in their home offices. The IT department has published a page on how to conduct video conferences and chats, redirect phone calls or get access to internal resources.