- Plenary Talk: 40 min talk + 5 min discussion
- Keynote Talk: 25 min talk + 5 min discussion
- Talk in a Parallel Session: 12 min talk + 3 min discussion
- Talk in a Microsymposium session: 12 min talk + 3 min discussion unless communicated otherwise by the organizers of the Microsymposium.
All talks must be handed in at the Speaker Ready Room (see map in the Conference Book) well in advance! It will not be possible to use your own computer or your own USB drive in the lecture halls. The Speaker Ready Room is open Monday 7:30-17:00, Tuesday 8:00-17:00 and Wednesday 8:00-13:00.
- Thus, presenters have to submit an electronic version of their talk well in advance of their scheduled slot at the Speaker Ready Room:
- Until Monday 10:45 for the Parallel Sessions on Monday morning
- Until Monday 13:00 for all talks on Monday afternoon
- Until Monday 16:30 for all talks on Tuesday morning
- Until Tuesday 13:00 for all talks on Tuesday afternoon
- Until Tuesday 16:30 for all talks on Wednesday morning
- Accepted formats:
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat in a WINDOWS environment)
- WINDOWS: Power Point 2016
- The files will be tested for viruses and functionality. They will be deleted after the session's end.
Lecture halls: Equipment
- All lecture halls are equipped with beamer, computer, microphone, pointer.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the session starts in your lecture hall in order to introduce yourself to the chairperson.