HZB Industry Day 2020
You are warmly invited to the virtual HZB Industry Day on 26th November 2020 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The event, co-organized by the Competence Center for Photovoltaics Berlin – PVComB, the Helmholtz Innovation Lab HySPRINT and the Energy Materials In-Situ Laboratory Berlin – EMIL will focus on the fields of PEROVSKITES, PRINTING and PHOTONICS.
At the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin, internationally recognized infrastructures and scientists are committed to shape the future together with industrial partners.
Beside keynote lectures by our HZB experts, you will have the opportunity to meet in small groups, discuss challenges and draft solutions together on the following topics:
- Technology Transfer at HZB| HySPRINT and PVcomB
- Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells
- Tandem PV / CIGSe-Pero: An Opportunity to go flexible?
- Inkjet-printed applications - PV, LEDs and Integrated Devices
- Analytical capabilities of the Energy Material In-situ Laboratory Berlin – EMIL
- Photonics – Simulation
- Encapsulation and Outdoor Testing
- Perovskite Solar Cell Stability Testing – Indoor and Outdoor
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet our experts and share your own expertise, network with potential partners, exchange ideas and create innovation and last but not least visit the HySPRINT Pero Lab in a virtual tour.
We look forward to fruitful discussions on 26th November
Bernd Rech (Scientific Director HZB) | Rutger Schlatmann (Director PVcomB) | Stefan Gall (Project Coordinator HySPRINT)