Contact for posters: vCPVC2020email@example.com
How to prepare your poster
• Format of the posters: Only one slide, 16:9 landscape/horizontal, font size >14, PDF export from PowerPoint (no video, no animation) or jpg.
• Please refer to the template here
• Please note: The same poster will be used for the presentation and it will not be possible to zoom in, so keep it short and simple.
• Please upload your poster until Monday, 25th May 20:00 CET by using the link provided in the notification email (Please name your file accordingly: poster ID_ Surname_Firstname).
A poster prize will be awarded to the best poster of each poster session.
Since we cannot avoid screenshots or downloads of your poster from the website or during the presentation, we strongly recommend to protect your poster. You can find instructions here: how to protect your PDF.
Please read carefully!
• There will be three parallel poster sessions taking place on Wednesday, 27th May from 10:45 to 12:00 CEST.
• During your session, you will have to hold a flash talk of max. 3 minutes.
• The poster sessions will be run with GoToMeeting. An invitation to the online session will be sent some time closer to the session date. The poster session can be accessed through the browser. However, we recommend installing the desktop app.
• We ask you to be present in the session room 15 min prior the beginning of the session in order to make sure that
- you will be on time for your talk.
- you can enter the session room. As the number of participants is limited, access will be granted “first come, first served”
• Please give a sign to the moderator when you enter the room so they know you are connected.
!!! If you are not present at your speaking time, we will have to move on with the next speaker!!!
• Please use a headset, as this will significantly improve the audio signal for participants.
• All flash talks will be live (no recordings)
• The organizers will not record the sessions and this option is not available in the tool for the audience either.
• Q&As and discussions will take place (during and after the sessions) in the SLACK chat room. You will receive further instructions on SLACK closer to the session date (view here a short tutorial).