Virtual Chalcogenide PV Conference 2020
25th - 28th May 2020 |Online
Dear Chalcogenide Experts,
We hope that you are in good health. Due to travelling restrictions, almost all Chalcogenide PV related meetings planned in spring and summer had to be cancelled.
To keep scientific discussions and knowledge exchange in our community alive we have decided to organize the first Virtual Chalcogenide PV Conference (vCPVC 2020) from 25th to 28th May 2020. The sessions will take place at CET business times.
We look forward to an exciting virtual conference and fruitful discussions
The vCPVC 2020 Organizing Committee
- Stephane Collin (C2N, CNRS, France)
- Christian Kaufmann (HZB, Germany)
- Darius Kuciauskas (NREL, USA)
- Sascha Sadewasser (INL, Portugal)
- Takeaki Sakurai (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
- Edgardo Saucedo (IREC, Spain)
- Nicholas Valdes (University of Delaware, USA)
- John M. Walls (Loughborough University, UK)