Exhibitors are welcome to set-up their stand on September 2nd from 14.00 – 18.00.
The exhibition will be open for participants on September 3rd after breakfast (~08.30) until dinner (~18.30), on September 4th after breakfast (~08.30) until dinner (~18.30), and on September 5th after breakfast (~08.30) until lunch (~12.30).
Exhibitors are kindly asked to dismantle their stand on September 5th after lunch.
Documents needed for the WEDNESDAY afternoon session
For those of you who will come to the Wednesday afternoon session and visit the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin in Wannsee (BER II):
Be sure to bring the your valid passport or ID card (the same document of which you already communicated the details). Otherwise it will not be possible for you to enter the area.
Public transport to the Seminaris Seehotel Potsdam
There are different ways to come to the hotel by public transport. In any way you will have to buy a ticket for the public transport in Berlin (and Potsdam) for the zones ABC. There are vending machines at the stations.
For the schedule please have a look here: https://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/events/se-workshop/venue-and-accommodation/how-to-get-to-the-seminaris-seehotel-potsdam_en.html
In order to find the connections of the public transport please look here: https://www.bvg.de/en
from: „Flughafen Tegel (Airport) Berlin“ or „S Flughafen Berlin-Schönefeld“
to: „Potsdam, Pirschheide Bhf“
via: „S Potsdam Hauptbahnhof“
It will give you for example the following options:
From Airport Tegel:
1) Take the Bus X9 from Tegel Airport to the railway station Berlin Zoologischer Garten or the bus 109 from Tegel Airport to the railway station Charlottenburg.
2) Then you take the train (regular or “S Bahn”) to Potsdam Main Station (Hbf). AVOID THE STATION POSTDAM-REHBRÜCKE!!!!
From Airport Schönefeld:
1) Take the train (RB22) directly to Potsdam Main Station (Hbf).
Continue from Potsdam Main Station (Hbf).
From Potsdam Main Station there are three different possibilities:
- a) A yellow boat called “Water Taxi” (http://www.potsdamer-wassertaxi.de/fahrplan.php) leaving from the pier at the Potsdam railway station on Sunday at the following times and arriving directly at the pier of the hotel “Seminaris Seehotel” (best option).
Departure times on Sunday from Potsdam Main Station are: 8:45, 10:45, 12:15, 14:30, 18:30
- b) Trains, light trains and busses all going to the railway station “Potsdam Pirschheide”. For a schedule look here:
I would propose to take the light train (Tram) number 91 (direction Pirschheide) or the regional train RB23.
When you arrive at the station “Pirschheide” you can
- walk to the hotel (ca. 1 km, Potsdam, An der Pirschheide 40) along the lake side or
- take the free hotel shuttle from the station to the hotel (from 14:00 to 22:00). Just wait for it when it’s on the way.
- c) If you arrive on Sunday at the Potsdam Main Station after 21:30 and you don’t want to walk from the station “Potsdam Pirschheide” to the Hotel we recommend to take a taxi from Potsdam Main Station. There will be no shuttle and no taxi available at the station “Potsdam Pirschheide”
In the case that you are lost and don’t know how to proceed: please call the reception of the hotel (+49 331 90900) and ask them to contact us.