Öffnet in neuem Fenster
Opens in a new window
Öffnet externe Seite
Opens an external site
Öffnet externe Seite in neuem Fenster
Opens an external site in a new window
Innovation Lab HySPRINT
The perovskite lab is fully equipped to enable the realization of a highly efficient perovskite/silicon tandem solar cell and its components. The fabrication line consists of the following clusters:
- Fume hoods
- Solve cluster
- Spin cluster
- Evaporation cluster
- Print cluster
Fume hoods equipped with spin coater and hot plate are utilized for:
- cleaning of substrates;
- activation of surfaces;
- solvent-based fabrication of single crystals;
- spray pyrolysis for metal oxides.
Solve cluster is used for preparation of precursor solutions in glove boxes with nitrogen atmosphere, more explicitely, for:
- scaling of precursor materials;
- solving of solid chemicals in solvents.
Spin cluster is employed for deposition of selective charge transport layers and perovskites. Atomic layer deposition (ALD) is connected to glove box.
By means of evaporation cluster we perform:
- thermal evaporation of charge transport layers, metal contacts, and perovskites (via co-evaporation);
- measurement of JV curves with solar simulator;
- analysis of external quantum efficiency in nitrogen atmosphere.
Print cluster supplied with ink jet printer and slot-die coater is operated for deposition of larger areas.
By adjusting the distance between the substrate and die head, substrate temperature and shear speed, slot die coater is utilized for the formation of the thin films with any desired thicknesses and grain size. This coating technique has high production speed, obtains coat weight uniformity and almost does not waste the solution.