Contact & General Information
CORONA MEASURES - PLEASE NOTE
- Only vaccinated or recovered persons are admitted (2G rule)
- All users must present a negative PoC (point-of-care) antigen test
- If necessary, operation might have to be interrupted even on short notice
- Beamtime that has to cancelled due to the pandemic is cancelled for good
- Re-scheduling or backlog is not possible
The HZB User Coordination provides assistance and support in all issues related to the use of the HZB User Facilities. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to helping you with all your questions.
The HZB User Committee collects feedback on matters of concern to individual users working at BESSY II, conveys an assessment summary of this feedback and suggests appropriate measures to the Scientific Directors. Members are elected annually at the HZB User Meeting.
The Department User Coordination has established and applies a Quality Management System for “Coordination of and service for the use of scientific infrastructures”.