Awards and Prizes of Annika Bande
- 2015 Admittance to the Helmholtz-Mentoring Program “Taking the Lead”
- 2015 Admittance to AcademiaNet - The Portal to Excellent Women Academic.
- 2014 Freigeist Fellowship of Volkswagen Foundation.
- 2012 Olympia-Morata fellowship (extension) from Heidelberg University.
- 2010 Olympia-Morata fellowship from Heidelberg University.
- 2009 Borchers Medal from RWTH Aachen University for dissertation with "summa cum laude".
- 2008 Postdoctoral research fellowship by the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science.
- 2008 Membership in the Alexander-von-Humboldt foundation.
- 2007 Research fellowship from the Heinrich-Hertz foundation, NRW.
Research Grants of Annika Bande
- 2016 DFG grant Initialtion of International Collaboration (BA3770/3-1)
- 2016 Additional module to Freigeist Fellowship
- 2014 Freigeist Fellowship 89525 of Volkswagen Foundation.
- 2013 Research grant from the DFG (BA3770/2-1, Own Position).
- 2013 Grant for project initiation from the Forschungspool of Heidelberg University.
- 2008 Research grant associated to the JSPS postdoc fellowship.