Joint Research Group Macromolecular Crystallography
Welcome to the Pages of the Joint Berlin MX-Laboratory
The Joint Berlin MX Laboratory has been founded by five Partners in order to foster Structural Biology Research in the greater Berlin area.
The participating groups are from the Freie Universität Berlin, the Humboldt-Universität Berlin, the Max-Delbrück Centrum in Berlin-Buch, the Forschungsinstitut für Molekulare Pharmakologie in Berlin-Buch, the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie and, from 2018, the Charité. This cooperation entails the development of joint Structural Biology research projects, the utilization and further development of the HZB-MX beamlines.
The Joint Berlin MX-Laboratory has been officially inaugurated on March 01, 2010.
Since the inception of the Joint Berlin MX-Laboratory in 2009, many joint research projects have been carried out, which have led to more than 100 publications as well as several masters and PhD theses.
Furthermore, the Joint Berlin MX-Day has been created, which provides a forum and a meeting place for all structural biologists from the greater Berlin.
Joint Berlin MX-Days
- First Joint Berlin MX-Day 2010
- Second Joint Berlin MX-Day 2011
- Third Joint Berlin MX-Day 2012
- Fourth Joint Berlin MX-Day 2013
- Fifth Joint Berlin MX-Day 2014
- Sixth Joint Berlin MX-Day 2015
- Seventh Joint Berlin MX-Day 2016
- Eighth Joint Berlin MX-Day 2017
- Ninth Joint Berlin MX-Day 2018
- Tenth Berlin Joint MX-Day 2019