December issue of lichtblick
On the cover, we introduce Catherine Dubourdieu, who is not only an excellent researcher but also likes the craftsmanship in her work.
On the page in the middle we report about the diversity audit in which many employees from HZB have participated in recent weeks. We asked some of them what they hope to gain from it.
A special tip: Browse through our recipes, which our employees reveal in every issue of lichtblick. Perhaps you'd like to try Cécile Dufloux's recipe "Paté aux pommes de terre"? Her grandmother's recipe can be prepared with just a few ingredients and brings a bit of France to your table. By the way, you will find many more international recipe ideas in our "Sciencefood" brochure.
We hope you enjoy reading this issue!
Content (in German)
- Cover story: Materials researcher Catherine Dubourdieu
- Page 2: Virtual tours of HZB
- Page 2: HZB aims to permanently reduce flights
- Page 3: Employee from all over the world - Cécile Dufloux
- Page 4-5: HZB becomes more diverse - About the diversity audit
- Page 6: Tips and tricks: How to work from home
- Page 6: The Technology Transfer and Innovation Department introduces itself
- Page 8: Merry Christmas - the HZB in a hidden object picture